Things to do in Niagara Falls
Stay close to the best things to do in Niagara Falls. Explore spectacular falls, try your luck at the casino, or adventure down the Niagara Wine Trail during your stay at Four Points Niagara Falls.
- Fashion Outlet Mall - 3.8 miles - Offering great shopping at an affordable price, plus many dining options for shoppers to choose from.
- Niagara Falls - 4.2 miles - Explore these three spectacular waterfalls and discover why they are one of the worlds most beautiful natural attractions.
- Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino - 4.2 miles - Try your luck at any of the gaming options or treat yourself to live entertainment and a variety of dining venues.
- Maid of the Mist Boat Tour - 4.7 miles - See the falls from a different angle by taking this up close and personal Maid of the Mist boat tour.
- Aquarium of Niagara Falls - 4.8 miles - Bring the whole family and discover the world of penguins, sharks, tide pools, and 200 other aquatic animal species.
- Rainbow Bridge - 4.9 miles - Walk from New York to Ontario over the Niagara River on this bridge which crosses the international line.
- Cave of the Winds - 5.0 miles - Walk a series of decks and platforms at the base of Bridal Veil Falls and experience the wind and water behind the falls.
- Niagara University - 7.0 miles - Cheer on the Purple Eagles or tour the historical campus at Niagara University just minutes from our hotel.
- Niagara Wine Trail - 17.5 miles - The Niagara Wine Trail is home to a variety of cooler climate grapes, a long growing season, and wines unique to the region.
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport
- Niagara Falls International Airport
- Aquarium of Niagara Falls
- Cave of the Winds
- Fashion Outlet Mall
- Maid of the Mist Boat Tour
- Memorial Medical Center
- Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls State Park
- Niagara Falls Wine Trail
- Niagara University
- Rainbow Bridge
- Seneca Niagara Casino
- The Conference & Event Center Niagara Falls