Niagara Falls boasts not only one of the most spectacular waterfalls in the world, but also a variety of attractions, from casinos and fine dining to shopping and spas. The possibilities are endless.
Explore Goat Island above the Falls and the historic walking bridges linking the Three Sisters Islands. Go out on a limb at the Observation Tower extending high over the Niagara Gorge for the best view of the American and Horseshoe Falls, or get even closer on the Maid of the Mist’s spectacular boat ride.
Cross the border and experience a whole new world of Niagara wineries, incredible nightlife, and kid-friendly attractions including Marineland and the Butterfly Conservatory.
Niagara Falls is a world-class destination like no other. We hope you enjoy your stay.
- Memorial Medical Center: 6.4 km/4.0 miles
- The Conference Center Niagara Falls: 7.0 km/4.3 miles
- Niagara University: 11.3 km/7.0 miles
- Roswel Park Cancer Institute: 31.3 km/19.5 miles
- Occidental Chemical Corporation: 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Praxair Distribution Center: 4.8 km/3.0 miles
- DuPont: 4.8 km/3.0 miles
- Calspan: 8.1 km/5.0 miles
- Sevenson: 8.1 km/5.0 miles
- Saint Gobain: 8.1 km/5.0 miles
- Lockheed Martin: 8.1 km/5.0 miles
- Yahoo! Inc.: 29.0 km/18.0 miles
- Rich Products: 22.74 km/14.1 miles
- Niagara Falls: 6.8 km/4.2 miles
- Seneca Niagara Casino: 6.8 km/4.2 miles
- Maid of the Mist Boat Tour: 7.5 km/4.7 miles
- Rainbow Bridge: 7.9 km/4.9 miles
- Cave of the Winds: 8.0 km/5.0 miles
- Niagara Wine Trail: 28.1 km/17.5 miles
- Great Gorge Discovery Center: 7.4 km/4.5 miles
- Daredevil Museum: 6.4 km/4.0 miles
- Rainbow Air Helicopter Rides: 7.7 km/4.8 miles
- Aquarium of Niagara: 7.8 km/4.8 miles
- Devil’s Hole State Park: 15.6 km/9.7 miles
- Niagara Arts and Cultural Center:6.4km/4.0 miles
- Hyde Park: 4.8 km/3.0 miles
- Artpark: 17.2 km/10.7 miles